
This review comes to us from Total Beauty.
I don't know about you gals, but I am so itchy this time of year. Drinking enough water doesn't solve the problem, so I usually grab for a body scrubb. It sluffs off the dead, dry skin leaving you feeling soft and moisturized.
According to 100,000 users, here are the top 18!
18. Philosophy Hot Salt Tub, $25
17. Neutrogena Energizing Sugar Body Scrub, $9.99
16. Giovanni Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub, $13.99
15. Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Scrub, $20.00
14. L'Occitane Verbena Body Scrub, #34
13. Bliss Hot Salt Scrubb, $34
12. Avon Planet Spa African Shea Scrub, $6.50
11 Arbonne FYI SugarSlush Scrubb, $22
10. Bliss Super Minty Soap n' Scrub, $30
9. Boots Mediterranean Body Scrub, $9.99
8. Victoria's Secret Secret Garnden Collection Scrub, $9
7. Bath & Bodyworks True Blue Spa Margarita Body Scrub, $13.50
6. Origins Spice Odyssey, $27.50
5. Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Take Your Sweet Time, $13.50
4. The Body Shop Shea Butter Scrubb, $10
3. Clinique Sparkle Skin Exfoliating Cream, $20
1. Origins Ginger Body Scrub, $30.
Beauty, Beauty Product Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment