
The latest news about Oprah is that she just braved a 21 day cleans in which she banned animal products, caffeine, sugar, alcohol and gluten from her diet. So, what exactly could she eat? Oh, yes, vegees, I always forget about those.
The goal wasn't just to lose weight but to achieve an "inner makeover." Inspired by the book, "Quantum Wellness", by Kathy Freston, Ms Preston argues that all of these burdensome foods, take their tole on your body and can wreak havoc on your emotions. Oh, is that what is wrong with me? I just thought it was the stress of being a maid, dog walker, cab service, financial analyst while at the same time raising my son and praying to God that I have time to get a shower every day.
Anyhow, temporarily removing these foods supposedly alleviates emotional eating and sugar cravings.
Let me know how that works out for you Oprah!
Oprah, Weight Loss
No comments:
Post a Comment