
Jill: Oh Mary, have you ever seen so many?
Mary: No Jill, not since our sorority days. Back then, it seemed like I couldn't get enough of them.
Jill: Yes Mary, I know what you mean. I shutter at the thought of how many I used to have. Just one after another...
Mary: Those were the days, Jill. Now we have to settle for just one. That's why I chose a nice big, juicy one.
Jill: Wow, that is a nice one Mary!
Mary: Isn't it though? I'll just enjoy it while it lasts. But we both know that it never lasts long enough.
Jill: Isn't that the truth! Just when you start enjoying it - it's gone.
Mary: Jill?
Jill: Yes, Mary.
Mary: Do you realize that we have on the same sweater.
Jill: Yes, Mary.
Mary: Do you realize that you are holding a wiener, and that it is a phallic symbol.
Jill: Why yes Mary. And somehow, I feel that I should be holding it close to my mouth. Oh Mary! Do you think that I am supposed to be inferring the act of fellatio?!
Mary: Yes Jill I do. I really do.
Vintage Ads, Advertising
No comments:
Post a Comment