Saturday, December 13, 2008

Men Prefer Women With Long Wavy Hair













OK, so I am not posting an article about this issue to make you feel inadequate. I promise I have a good reason....so stay with me!

So some official body in the UK came out with this study with the findings that men prefer long wavy hair.
First of all, the article never really tells who did the study or who was involved. So basically it is thrown in the BUNK file. But, just for fun, here were it's findings.

Sexiest hair styles:

1 – Long and wavy (Cheryl Cole)

2 – Long and straight (Jennifer Aniston)

3 – Classic bob (Kym Marsh)

4 – Mid-length straight (Gwyneth Paltrow)

5 – Pixie Crop (Agyness Deyn)

6 – Long bob (Chanelle)

7 – Bowl cut (Katie Holmes) - the source was a British Mag so I think that we would call this cut a BOB

The way I look at it is that this is a crappy thing that Magazines do to grab female readers. They prey on women's insecurities within the ruse of "self-help."
Yes, self-help, with a bunch of hair products ads that magically appear to the left of the article. Hmmmm, maybe an advertising hook?!

Advertising, Beauty, Hair



No comments:

Post a Comment