Saturday, December 27, 2008

Elated or Inebriated?



Oldies But Goodies

What would your husband do if he came home and found you doing this?

A) Think he had died and gone to heaven?

B) Think that it is a manipulative ploy to get diamond earrings?

C) Check you into a loony bin?

Here is the thing that worries me about my interest in this photo. I sorta think she looks fabulous!

For those of you who know me, you know that I am retro crazy. So, maybe that is all it is, but maybe...deep down....I want to be like her. I mean look at her. She seems beautiful, productive and happy. What more does a girl need?

Oh, now it's coming to me....a girl also needs a sense of self, personal goals and the ability to make her own choices.

Yep, I knew it looked too good to be true?!


Feminism, Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment