Tuesday, December 9, 2008

How to Fight Back When You've Been Wronged


For the last two months, I have been attempting to refinance my mortgage through my lender, Indymac Federal Bank.

Yesterday, I spent two hours on the phone with various people. I got hung up on twice...I hung up on them once.....no one is willing to help me, and all I am trying to do is prevent myself from defaulting on my mortgage. Doing the right thing is getting me nowhere.

I felt mad and helpless!

This morning I found this great article on the NY Mag site. They state different scenarios that you could be wronged and ways to fight back.

Sorry gals, but bitch slapping, throwing a shoe, saying "don't you know who my father is" or throwing a well rounded hissy fit are none of their solutions:)

Read after the JUMP

Self Defense

No comments:

Post a Comment